You are here:
Home / Alumni & Friends / What We Offer / Alumni Weekend
Fr. Sinisi and Dr. Miko receive alumni awards
Aug 2 2012
See All News
Oakmont Country Club
Apr 6 2013
See All Events
Christian Hall is always highly sought after by alumni attending Alumni Weekend. Christian Hall includes private baths and air-conditioning in each room. Single rooms have one twin bed; double rooms have two twin beds. Each room is outfitted with pillows, sheets, blankets, and small towels. Alumni should bring soap, cups, and an alarm clock, and may also wish to bring their own pillows and larger towels for bathing. Complimentary coffee and tea will be served in the dorm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings for overnight guests; there will be no continental breakfasts this year. You may bring sleeping bags for children so they can "camp out" in your room at no extra charge.
2013 rates have not yet determined.
Space is always very limited in this dorm, and that is likely to be even more the case this year. As always, our 50th anniversary graduates are guaranteed housing in Christian Hall; these alumni reserve their rooms in advance through a special registration form that is mailed to them.
After our 50th anniversary graduates, registration next opens for all alumni who have already celebrated their 50th anniversary (graduates from 1962 and earlier) the opportunity to reserve a room in Christian Hall before the dorm is opened to other alumni. The Alumni Association Board of Directors made this change in 2008 to accommodate the health and accessibility needs of our oldest attendees.
To ensure a smooth reservation process, there will be two reservation days for Christian Hall. These dates have not been determined yet. The first day will be for those alumni who graduated in 1962 or earlier. If there are any rooms left in Christian Hall after these alumni have reserved their rooms, then a second reservation day will be available for all other alumni.
1) Christian Hall requires a two-night mandatory stay.
2) Your Christian Hall reservation is NON-REFUNDABLE and must be paid in full by credit card at the time of registration.
3) You must be a current member of the Alumni Association, or you must join when you reserve your room.
4) Only one room per alumni family can be reserved in Christian Hall.
5) You cannot make reservations for other families.
1) There will be two reservation days that will be announced later.
2) If Christian Hall fills up on the first day, there will be an announcement on the Alumni Weekend webpage.
3) The only way alumni can register for Christian Hall will be by calling 814-472-3015.
4) If you receive a busy signal when you call, keep trying. If the phone keeps ringing, do not hang up. We will be manning the phones all day.
5) Reservations for Christian Hall will not be accepted before the reservation dates. People sending in reservations for Christian Hall before the date will be notified that their registrations have not been accepted.
6) As soon as Christian Hall fills up, we will put a notice online and on our voice mail stating this is the case.
7) Those who do not get into Christian will be placed on a waiting list but will be assigned to another dorm as well.
117 Evergreen Drive P.O. Box 600 Loretto, PA 15940