Mr. The Honorable E.G. (Bud) Shuster
Title: Visiting Assistant Professor of Political Science
School: Arts & Letters
Academic Department: History and Political Science
- B.S., University of Pittsburgh
- M.B.A., Duquesne University
- Ph.D., American University Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters Degree from Saint Francis University
- Served fifteen terms as a member of the United States House of Representatives.
- Served as the Chairman of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Chaired the National Transportation Policy Commission.
- Public trustee of the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the National Symphony Orchestra.
- Served on the Budget Committee, the Education and Labor Committee and its Subcommittee on Higher Education, as Chairman of the Republican Policy Committee, and as a delegate to NATO's North Atlantic Assembly.
- Ranking member of the Intelligence Committee.
- Believing in America (Morrow, 1983, Paperback Edition - Berkley, 1984)
- Double Buckeyes (White Maine Books, 1999)
- Secret Harvest (White Maine Books, 2000)