Heather Kindel PT, MPT
Title: Assistant Director of Clinical Education, Instructor of Physical Therapy
School: Health Sciences
Academic Department: Physical Therapy
- BS, Health Science, Saint Francis College
- MPT, Master of Physical Therapy, Saint Francis University
- PHTH 101: PT Seminar 1
- PHTH 413: Physical Therapy Modalities Lab Assistant
- PHTH 554: Psychosocial Aspects of Patient Care
- PHTH 513: Special Topics- Women’s Health
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
Background and Personal Interests
Heather has been working at SaintFrancis as an adjunct educationalfacilitator since 2002, and now she joinsthe faculty full time as an instructor ofphysical therapy. She is experienced inher field, having worked for seven years as a staff physical therapist atProCare Health Systems, Inc. in Roaring Spring, Pennsylvania.
Heather is very active in her community as well. She is a Pastoral Searchand Screen Committee member and a youth leader at MartinsburgGrace Brethren Church. She also served as a school board member forthe Spring Cove School District for two years, and in 2002 served as aSaint Francis University DPT program committee member. Heather is amember of the American Physical Therapy Association.
On a personal note, Heather enjoys writing and believes in finding joy in the simple things. God, her two daughters, Jessa and Maura, and her husband, Curt have taught her that true life is experienced in the ups and downs of relationships.