Ms. Donna L. Yeisley M.Ed., PA-C
Title: Chair/MPAS Program Director; Associate Professor
School: Health Sciences
Academic Department: Physician Assistant Science
Office Location: Sullivan Hall 104 PA Office Suite
Office Hours: Department office hours are from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday-Friday. Specific office hours are variable, but appointments can be made by emailing me at email@example.com
- 1991 Master of Education, Saint Francis (College) University
- 1979 Bachelor of Medical Science, Alderson-Broaddus College, Magna Cum Laude
- 1975 Elmer L. Myers High School, College Prep, Valedictorian
- Ms. Yeisley became the Department Chair/MPAS Program Director in August 2006; however has been employed full-time at the PA Program since 1984. She was honored for 30 years of service to the University in 2014. Ms. Yeisley maintains certification as a physician assistant through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and is licensed within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She was inducted into the Pi Alpha National Honor Society for Physician Assistants in 2007. Ms. Yeisley was also recognized as an Outstanding Young Women of America in 1987. She is a fellow member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants. Ms. Yeisley’s clinical background includes experience in orthopedics, internal medicine and pediatrics.
- She has served on various Committees at the national and state levels, most recently serving on the Physician Assistant Education Association’s (PAEA) Awards Committee. She was an inaugural member of the Association of Physician Assistant Programs’ (APAP, now PAEA) Expert Committee on Self-Assessment Examination Development (PACKRAT examination) serving through 2008. Ms. Yeisley has several publications, including participation in writing questions for the Kaplan Medical PANCE/PANRE Test Prep, a contributing author for two editions of Appleton and Lange’s Review for the Physician Assistant and for one edition of Appleton and Lange’s Outline Review for the Physician Assistant Examination as well as the thirteen PACKRAT publications while serving on that committee. She has presented at the PAEA Annual Forum. Ms. Yeisley currently also serves as a site visitor for the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.