Heather Kindel PT, MPT
Title: Assistant Director of Clinical Education, Instructor of Physical Therapy
School: Health Sciences
Academic Department: Physical Therapy
Office Location: Stokes Athletic Center 229
- BS, Health Science, Saint Francis College
- MPT, Master of Physical Therapy, Saint Francis University
Heather’s affection for Saint Francis began in 1995, when she entered as a freshman student. She went on to earn her physical therapy degree from Saint Francis in 2001, become an adjunct educational facilitator in 2002, and join the faculty full-time in 2012 as an Instructor of Physical Therapy and the Assistant Director of Clinical Education. Heather has experience in the acute care, home health and women’s health fields. She is currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program at Robert Morris University.
On a personal note, Heather enjoys life with her two daughters and husband and believes in finding joy in the simple things.
- PHTH 101: PT Seminar
- PHTH 554: Psychosocial Aspects of Patient Care
- PHTH 513: Special Topics- Women’s Health
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Physical Therapy Association, Women's Health member
- Member: Section on Women's Health
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association